About this Policy
Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd is committed to managing personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and in accordance with other applicable privacy laws.
In some circumstances, the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides additional protection to individuals located in Europe. Our website does not specifically target customers located in the European Union and we do not monitor the behaviour of individuals in the European Union, and accordingly the GDPR may not apply.
What Personal Information Is Collected
Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd collects personal information that it considers necessary to provide its range of services.
Personal Information collected by Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd may include:
- You name, the organisation you represent, your email and other contact details.
- Services provided to you.
- Records of communications with Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd.
Other personal information including bank account and credit account details may be collected in order to enable your agreed expenses to be reimbursed.
How Is Personal Information Collected
Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd collects personal information from you when you:
- Create an account, order products and/or services; or
- Engage with Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd in connection with the supply of products and/or services; or
- Visit the Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd website, send an email or SMS, telephone or communicate with Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd using social media.
In some circumstances, personal information about you may also be collected from other sources. This may include information from:
- Third parties engaged to provide products and/or services.
- Persons identified or described under the heading “With Whom is Your Personal Information Shared”.
How Is Personal Information Used
By providing your personal information, you agree that it may be used for the following purposes:
- In-connection with the supply of products and/or services order by you.
- To manage the services provided to you including performing our contractual obligations.
- To research, develop and improve Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd services and business operations and processes.
- To conduct surveys to determine your satisfaction.
- To promote Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd services, capabilities, and areas of interest.
- For business related activities, such as audits, NATA and other relevant accreditations, training and to comply with Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd legal obligations.
With Whom is Your Personal Information Shared
Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd sometimes shares personal information with the following individuals and organisations:
- With third parties who work with Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd to provide products and/or services when authorised by contractual arrangements. These third parties are required to comply with this policy and relevant laws.
- Authorised persons under the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 (Cth) or equivalent foreignlegislation.
- Outsourced service providers who assist Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd to provide services and are required to comply with this policy and relevant laws including:
- information technology providers; and
- professional advisers.
- Organisations involved in a sale/transfer of Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd assets, business or shares.
- Government and regulatory authorities as required by law.
- National Association of Testing Authorities, Australia (NATA).
Only people that need to access your personal information will be able to do so.. Other than as set out in this policy, Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd will not share your personal information with any third party without your consent. Where practicable, before personal information is provided to a third party it will be de-identified so as to no longer be capable of identifying you.
Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd will not share your personal information stored physically with anyone outside Australia (unless under exceptional circumstances that are permitted by law or to comply with any relevant foreign regulatory obligation) without your consent. Personal Information may be stored on servers located outside Australia.
How Is Your Personal Information Stored, Protected and Retained.
Your personal information may be stored in physical and electronic form. Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd uses its best endeavours to ensure personal information is stored securely by Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd or its outsourced services providers and protected from unauthorised access.
Some of the ways Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd does this include:
- Requiring our staff and outsourced service providers to maintain confidentiality.
- Implementing physical and electronic document storage security including security measures for access to Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd computer systems.
Please note, is not possible to guarantee that data transmission over the internet or via email, either to or from Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd, will be completely secure.
Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd will retain personal information for so long as it is needed for the purpose it was collected.
How To Access Your Personal Information
You generally have a right to access and correct your personal information. If you wish to access your personal information or believe any information is incorrect or requires updating, please click on the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of this page. Please remember to provide as much detail as you can as this will help Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd to find the information.
What If You Don’t Provide Personal Information
When you visit Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd website, you can elect to remain anonymous. You are not required to disclose your name or any personal information that could be used to reasonably ascertain your identity.
Please be aware that if you choose not to provide personal information, Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd may not be able to provide products and/or services to you.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd may utilise Google Analytics, like services and small files known as ‘cookies’ to collect non-identifying information on website traffic and visits. When you visit www.cruxbiolabs.com, anonymous information such as IP address, time, date, referring url, pages accessed and documents downloaded, type of browser and operating system are recorded. Cookies and technologies with similar functionality (“Data Tools”) may be used to help Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd provide you with the full range of services it offers, remember your preferences, measure and analyse usage of its services and for security.
Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd website may feature links to and from external sites and can interface with social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, and others. These third parties and their associated websites have their own privacy policies that operate independently of Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd. As such, Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for the content, operations, or privacy practices of these organisations, either individually or collectively.
What If There is a Problem or You Want to Update Your Information
If you have a problem, complaint, want to correct or change your personal information or just wish to enquire about privacy, please contact Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd on:
Postal: Crux Biolabs Pty Ltd, 885 Mountain Highway, Bayswater, VIC 3153, Australia
Telephone: +61 3 9763 0110
Alternatively, click on the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of this page.
This Policy May Change
This policy may change over time. All changes will be published to our website.