MesoScale Discovery (MSD) Extraction
MSD assays provide highly sensitive and multiplexed detection of analytes of interest in complex sample matrices with high consistency between runs. They are widely used in the fields of drug discovery, clinical diagnostics, and basic research, and their versatility and reproducibility make them an essential component of many experimental workflow done by Crux.
- MSD assays use a sandwich ELISA principle coupled with electrochemiluminescence (ECL) detection to offer a wider dynamic range over traditional ELISA.
- The platform is ideal for high throughput multiplex biomarker quantitation PK/PD analysis, and anti-drug antibody (ADA) immunogenicity testing. MSD assays are especially recommended for when sample is limited or matrix effects are expected to complicate detection.
- Assay kits available for over 100 analytes
- Multplex up to 10 analytes
- Wider dynamic range than Luminex
- Reduced matrix effect over Luminex
- Increased sensitivity over Luminex
Crux Biolabs offers MSD assays to support R&D and pre-clinical to clinical projects providing validation services using commercially available panels or custom assays.